Happy tenants – at Norfolk Lettings, it’s what we believe in. We work hard to ensure that you find the right property, and that you are happy throughout the time that you remain there.
From your first call, we are here to help locate a property that suits your needs – furnished or unfurnished, within your budget and in an area that you would like to live.
Find a Property to Rent in Norfolk
With a growing range of properties in North Norfolk, from King’s Lynn and along the Norfolk coast to Wells-next-the-Sea, and inland to Swaffham, Fakenham and Holt, our knowledge of the area means that we are able to advise and support your search.
Information for Tenants
We don’t believe in hidden costs and so our tenants’ fees include referencing and application administration:
• £100 first applicant, plus £50 per additional applicant
• £50 guarantor fee
• Renewal/extension of tenancy – FREE OF CHARGE
Please note that a deposit equal to one month’s rental payment is required.
Throughout your tenancy with Norfolk Lettings, we are fully contactable and work hard to ensure that your property meets your needs. In addition to our responsive service, all properties are:
• Certified by The Gas Safe Register
• Assured short hold tenancy security deposits (bonds) are managed using my|deposits.co.uk in accordance with the Housing Act 2004
• Contractual tenancy security deposits (bonds) are held in a designated Client Account in accordance with recommended practice
Get in touch by calling us on 01553 277522 or 07772 295667 to rent a property in Norfolk.